- 1. Consultation – FMS Canada will review your business to help you decide whether you are ready to franchise your business.
- 2. Analysis – FMS Canada will work with you to understand the market and create projections for growth and a competitive analysis as to where and how your franchise will fit into the Canadian franchise market.
- 3. Evaluation– FMS Canada will review and evaluate your business as a franchise.
- 4. Feasibility Study – FMS Canada consultants will review and develop a plan for your business and help determine how effective a franchise program might be for your brand.
- 5. Planning – FMS Canada will create the franchise business plan.
- 6. Legal – FMS Canada will work with Canadian legal counsel to create and finalize the required disclosures for your province and region you will focus on for growth.
- 7. Documentation – FMS Canada will create and develop the operations and training manuals needed to teach and train franchisees.
- 8. Implementation – FMS Canada will market, sell and promote your franchise throughout Canada.
For more information on how to franchise a business in Canada, contact us: info@FranchiseMarketingSystems.com